[Coco] V-Term here... [Color Computer] Re: Terminal Program

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Nov 16 11:47:31 EST 2010

Roger,
I have now uploaded VIP Terminal + Manual here:
http://gimechip.com/files/VIP_Terminal_SOFTLAW.7z
Again, I'll leave it for a few days. Feel free to add it to your site.
Hopefully, I will have some more of the CoCo Terminal programs ready for
upload soon and perhaps the person that made the original request will find
at least one that meets his needs.
-JohnT-