[Coco] Gently, please

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Nov 16 04:29:53 EST 2010

Hey Steve,
I wasn't implying that I was going to abandon the list. I just meant I would
try to refrain from posting any remarks that might get something started. I
had assumed that I was partly responsible for all of the hoopla resulting
from the new guys posts... but I see now he was posting all sorts of
Really, my Son and Myself enjoy this list and helping out anyway we can (I
often spend hours offlist helping folks with requests that I get in the
email... I find it quite enjoyable...)
That being said, even though the new guy seems to have gotten off on the
wrong foot, I still offer my assistance to him in any matters relating to
the CoCo... all he need do is ask and I'll do what I can to help him as I
would anyone else...

Thanks guys - you all reinforce my belief that this is the best little
vintage computing community out there.
-JohnT