[Coco] Gently, please

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Tue Nov 16 01:30:59 EST 2010

I'm Glad you pointed it out Dennis.

I was about to post a message to the "newbe" Steven Triller to what this
group was all about.

And Little John, I don't believe Dennis message was directed towards
your posts.  I get annoyed too when threads are "hi-Jacked" for any
reason.  (Is it so hard to change the subject line?)

Please let me add that you (little John) is a great addition to our
little group!

And thanks for all your CoCo work.

Steve Bjork