[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Terminal Program

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:49:59 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Triller" <trillersmi at hotmail.com>
> My My, can you not find meaning and significance in your own life why do
> you quote others as if they are really special? You give them too much
> credit, perhaps it is time you found the will to do something significant
> or write something significant, say something significant....do not wast
> your life admiring others, take action and do something instead of being
> passive and thinking "that person was brilliant, I can never measure up to
> him/her" Something that other people might laugh at and ridicule and say
> is not worth pursuing or impossible for you or respond to whatever it is
> you are trying to do by saying "your insane" they may not be right, use
> pure "cold" logic to determine what is right, do not be moved by emotions
> or instinct or pressure from other people, and perhaps you will see things
> clearly and be able to make the right decisions. In short do not become as
> much as possible a hypocrite and do not be subject to a bias based on one
> of the errors listed above that interfere with a persons logic.     <<

--------------------------------------

Steven Triller,

   I can appreciate your thinking on what you said. However, I can't find
anything related to the TRS80 Color Computer in your text.
  At this point, this is distracting and annoying to me. Might I suggest you
start a new thread so that those that wish to follow your thread can do so.
Put your name in the "Subject" line. The remainder of us that wish to talk
about "Terminal Program" may do so as they originally intended.

"perhaps it is time you found the will to do something significant or write
something significant, say something significant"
 "Steven Triller"