[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Terminal Program

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sun Nov 14 10:06:18 EST 2010

Oh, by the way, as this thread was supposed to be about terminal emulators
requiring 128K rather than 512K,
I use V-Term. It emulates VT52 and VT100 terminals, runs in 128K (with a 40K
buffer) and even works with ADOS-3 if you have it. Yes, it's a Disk BASIC
based program. If you are using Nitros or OS-9, look at the files Gene
suggested.
To the original poster of this thread, contact me if you need V-Term and the
manual (offlist)....
JohnT