[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Terminal Program

Steven Triller trillersmi at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:39:54 EST 2010

I would prefer to eliminate "soap" and go with Ballot, Jury and Ammo, conformity does not defend liberties, and as for ballot's and the Jury they are in favor of those in power because they make the rules of how these processes are conducted and in specific regards to the ballot...are they really effective in a two party system, in which both parties are similar-I am from Canada by the way, and are run by self-interested humans who choose to seek power for their own prestige? As for the young woman who is in love and would rather to the meaningless rhetoric of her lover than words that mean something and if listened to might bring about a great positive change, is that not willful blindness and is that not selfish? Perhaps if she and the rest of the emotional/instinct driven ignorant masses listened, this world might not be as screwed up as it is.....rather than ignore the unpleasantness around you and go about your daily life, would it not be right and more dignified to do something, even if it is just to acknowledge reality? To think and understand rather than allow yourself to be distracted by your lover? To take comfort in that and avoid responsibility? Also Ammo is a last resort as you pointed out, but there are times when it must be used, and others where it is wrong and unjust and even criminal to use it...and also liberty is not an excuse to use ammo, I am tired of justifications for Merritt-less wars...under the guise of freedom....