[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Terminal Program

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:17:43 EST 2010

On Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:12:57 pm citadelbbs did opine:

> --- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "seanrussoct08" <seanruss at ...>
wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> >   I wondered, are there any terminal programs out there that don't
> >   require 512K?
>
> V-Term, Mickeyterm or Greg-E-Term.
> Is it for RSDos or OS9?

There is also the original VT-100, and my version, vt220.ar with some added
esc stuffs that made it VT-220 compatible.  Both for CoCo3/os9 systems.

<http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene/stuff4george/vt220.ar>

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)