[Coco] Cer-Comp

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Nov 13 18:13:31 EST 2010

I think that web site that was posted was likely one of Vergona's sites;
I don't know if I would trust it enough to send money via paypal on it.

His ebay ID is (was?) "billv" - that's from an email exchange I had with
him back in 2004. Seems like he's still active, to an extent, though:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=billv

He doesn't have any items for sale right now.

He isn't active with the CoCo community, and tends to only sale one of
his products once a year or so to keep up the "copyright" appearances.
Which is his right, I suppose. It doesn't do anything for the community,
though.

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona