[Coco] [Color Computer] My Collection, Your chance, Don't let it pass by.

Opalholic sjs132 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 22:23:58 EST 2010

Hello all...

I've gotten to the point where I have finally decided to part ways with ALL of my old tandy color computer stuff.   I have books, software (Kings Quest, PacMan and more - tons of various disks of I don't know what... a 512MB coco3, and I think another one that is 128.   Magnavox RGB monitor, a few COCO2's a few cards/paks.  Drives and controllers.  A IDE Interface card from the Glennside club that I mounted into a blank controller case.  An OLD Multipak and a newer (white) multipak.  I think they are both updated for the COCO3.  Joystick (white grip style) ModemPak, RS232Pak, 300 Baud external modem (I'm gonna cry...)
Some type of X-pad type interface thing...   a number of 5 1/4" drives (bare-bones) and I think even a case of floppy disks and floppy disk cleaner kits.   In short, a CARLOAD of COCO Stuff.

Obviously I could try and ebay it, etc.. I don't want to deal with that, and I don't want to deal with shipping.  I'm looking for someone that would be willing to pick it up and give it a new home.  I'm looking for a serious COCO collector only.  $300 and it is your, Contact me and if your serious, I can send you some pictures and a list of the items.

Again, just so you know... This will NOT be shipped.  You would have to come and pick it up, near Toledo, Ohio.  Serious inquires only!

I may be crying as I help load it into your car, but it is better than having all that great stuff suffer a slow and agonizing bit rot.