[Coco] Cer-Comp

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Thu Nov 11 21:51:06 EST 2010

I am interested in the edt/asm package. Actually I'm interested in any
edt/asm. They don't seem easy to find. I understand I can do the
entire process on another computer, but I want to learn on the CoCo.
All of the books are with edtasm as well. That's my primary interest.
I want to be able to step and watch registers etc.