[Coco] Cer-Comp

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Thu Nov 11 20:52:35 EST 2010

Hey - the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask, at least in my
opinion. Asking is the only way to get an answer sometimes, and this is a
GREAT bunch of folks to ask.

Bill sometimes sells a package on eBay now and again. I have attempted to
contact him - if he replies, I'll let you know. I don't remember his eBay
user name.

I think my son has a few different Cer-Comp disks. They are mostly
copy-protected if I remember correctly.

-JohnT