[Coco] TCP/IP Programming in Commodore BASIC

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Nov 9 12:17:20 EST 2010

I noticed two comments left by users on the SparkFun page for this module.
They state that it is a 3.3V device and will require a 3.3V regulator and
level translation circuits. THIS IS NOT CORRECT. I looked at the datasheets
provided by SparkFun and this module should run with 3V to 5V, with 5V
actually being used in the demo circuits in the datasheet. I do not know
where those two SparkFun commenters got their info?