[Coco] TCP/IP Programming in Commodore BASIC

Jonno Downes jonnosan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:31:10 EST 2010

gene heskett <gheskett at ...> writes:

> Which can be used as 5, 8, or 16 bit references.  For a direct translation,
> I believe I'd need a 6502 asm language reference similar to the motorola
> silver book.  Is such a beast still in print at this late date?  Or can it
> be downloaded from someplace?

some good resources are http://www.6502.org/documents and the 'programming'
section (1/2 way down the page) at
http://www.bombjack.org/commodore/books-generic.htm

> I see it carries the MPL license, but from what little I read of it, I
> couldn't tell if a translation to 6x09 code under the GPL3 would be legal
> or not.  I have DL the latest zip but have not unzipped or looked at it as
> I'd like to be sure of its being legal first.

Unfortunately the MPL and GPL (in any version) are not compatible - I did talk
to the original author of ip65 (who set the original license) about dual
licensing so people could use ip65 in GPL'ed work, but he decided against that.