[Coco] CoCo Skype Conf

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Wed Nov 3 02:50:38 EDT 2010

Mike Rowen <mike at bcmr3.net> wrote:

> Thanks to Tim for the CoCo conf. Being the first time using Skype, I think
> that things went well once we figured out the bandwidth issue.

Thanks, Mike for the kind words.

> It was great to just listen in and several of us kept it going past the
> first hour. If you can jump in on the next one, you should do so. I
> enjoyed hearing more about the FPGA CoCo project. I know that a recording
> will be made available.

The audio can be downloaded from this blog entry:
http://tlindner.macmess.org/?p=369

After editing it came in at 45 minutes of content. I got rid of all of
the gaps and all of the "can you hear me now" stuff.

> I wonder if the Ham net sessions can be recorded and posted too? I would
> enjoy that as I don't own a Ham radio. :)

I think they determined that this was not allowed according to the rules
of the internet repeater they were using.

In a coupla weeks I'll being posting about Conference #2.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright