[Coco] CoCo Skype Conf

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Tue Nov 2 22:57:34 EDT 2010

Thanks to Tim for the CoCo conf. Being the first time using Skype, I think
that things went well once we figured out the bandwidth issue. It was great
to just listen in and several of us kept it going past the first hour. If
you can jump in on the next one, you should do so. I enjoyed hearing more
about the FPGA CoCo project. I know that a recording will be made available.
I wonder if the Ham net sessions can be recorded and posted too? I would
enjoy that as I don't own a Ham radio. :)

Cheers,
-Mike