[Coco] Driect Connect Modem pack to Drive pak conversion.

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Tue Nov 2 07:43:52 EDT 2010

It has a 6551. I just replaced the crystal (I remembered my extra swiftlink clone board had one) and it's currently doing read tests.
Seems to be working fine, but I'll wait for more testing before I declare it working.

Now I just need to mod the udrive leds over to the cd and on leds on the outside of the case. (And maybe dim them some.)

Gotta quit playing and get to work now.

Later,
dabone