[Coco] Driect Connect Modem pack to Drive pak conversion.

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Nov 2 00:44:26 EDT 2010

Replacing the Crystal may require that the 6551 be replaced with a 6551A,
which is a good idea anyway since the 6551A is rated at the 2Mhz bus speed.
Of course if it works without replacing it, then I guess the "if it ain't
broke don't fix it" applies :)
Or did the DCM Pak have a 6551A? My deluxe RS-232 has the 6551...
JohnT
====