[Coco] Another DW 3 question

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 22:42:13 EST 2010

Right now using drivewire 3 I am loading the DOS rom via the cassette audio cable connected to my PC headphone jack. The ROM is a .wav file on the PC and i cloadm:exec on the coco to load it.

It is possible to transfer the ROM to a disk and load from a real floppy rather than having to use the cassette cable and wav file on the PC? If so does anyone have a .dsk image of this already made?

If I have the rom images loaded on the coco how could I save it as a file on disk?

Thanks for all the help on my previous questions. Been having fun getting DW3 hooked up and working.