[Coco] strange nitros9 boot error code, very quickly after loading the boot track I get a tb*v, error 246 not ready

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Nov 23 22:04:53 EST 2010

Greetings;

I am attempting to arrive at a boot floppy, which when backed up to drive
128 in hdbdos, will do a total boot from the hard drive.

So I copied the test boot disk to drive 128, the default for my copy of
hdbdos.

It seemed to work, but after reading the boot track, it reverted to the
floppy drive.

So then I switched the boot-floppy-6ms module for the boot_tc3 module, and
now it hangs at "KREL Boot tb*v", error 246 when asked to boot directly
from the hard drives floppy partition 128.

Any clues for sale?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)