[Coco] Drive pak question

Richard Hawk rhawk1 at centurylink.net
Tue Nov 16 16:56:59 EST 2010

I am wanting to redo my card image, but I don't want to lose my ranking on the game 'where is carmen' I use the cocopak and created a card image, but I can't use that image back on the card, wanting to start fresh. On the coco3 I type 'drive# set u2 "carmen" then boot to nitros and chd /u2. I see the files which one if any do I need to copy to real floppy.  I don't think I can back up cause I believe its 720 kbs and o have 158 floppys and yes I am new.  Had a coco years ago and only use paks and extended disk basic basics never got into os9, wish o did now. Any ways thanks Richard Hawk