[Coco] UnTC for Windows [...] -- a possible addition to the Toolshed?

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:05:02 EDT 2010

> My box is a 64-bit Kubuntu system, BTW, so the code does not appear to
> make storage size or byte-ordering assumptions.

Well, the the length of each file within the archive is stored using
three bytes, the most significative one coming first. I slightly
modified the code so as to read each byte individually, and then use
those bytes to recompute the length as a long integer. So the same code
can now be used no matter if the architecture is a small-endian or a
big-endian one.