[Coco] VCC1.41

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun May 30 17:15:58 EDT 2010

Wow.  Lots of good advice I think.

I will archive  these emails and get back to them when
I am ready....

I think I would  prefer to learn Linux command line driven
without a GUI for  awhile.    Forces you to think about your
procedures more than  a point and click interface.

Unfortunately I currently use a laptop  with a single core
processor with 2 gigs of ram as my main machine  so  I
probably wont be running any virtual programs from inside
windows on  it.

My telescope software also uses an RS232 interface as
it is a bit  out of date now but still functional so that probably
won't change soon either.....

Roy