[Coco] VCC1.41

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sun May 30 14:05:34 EDT 2010

>>Well I shy away from partitioning whenever I can.  I would much  rather
Then a virtual solution is just what you need. A VMWare license is a
lot cheaper and more environmentally friendly
than another power hungry machine on the grid.

>>use it so it must
>>be worth the extra effort of running another machine.
Installing and running an OS in a virtual machine is pretty much the
same experience as installing
on another physical machine, just much more convenient and
inexpensive. You go through the same steps if yo want to
do it manually, or just do the automated installs.

I've installed several linux distributions, Freedos, Minix, and MSDOs
into virtual machines- all of them
are on my Windows 7 laptop, and I can run VCC right next to any of
them (at the same time).
Putting as much ram in the PC is the best thing you can do when running VM's.