[Coco] VCC1.41

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sun May 30 08:47:59 EDT 2010

Not meaning to spark a war of OSes here, but you could setup your system to dual boot Linux and Windows so that you boot to Windows only when you want to use the Telescope.

I dual boot Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Windows XP, though I usually just run Windows XP in VMware Fusion and don't actually restart out of Mac OS X.  I also run several flavours of Linux / BSD in VMware.

Just something to think about with regards to being 'stuck' with something.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies