[Coco] TC.BIN (The Compressor) port for Windows/DOS/Linux... or OSK?

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Thu May 27 03:26:46 EDT 2010

Well, I've spoken too fast. It does extract compressed files, but it
doesn't extract "stored" ones. That's weird. A stored file should be
much easier to extract than a compressed one!

This archiving tool is:

The Compressor PC V.1 [BETA]
Copyright (c) 1997 by Chet Simpson

Anybody knows if a newer version exists? Or an OSK version maybe?

Thanks,

Christian