[Coco] Preserving old CoCo diskettes...

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed May 19 14:38:13 EDT 2010

At 08:39 AM 5/19/2010, you wrote:
>Roger,
>
>I can admit that we agree more than you think. You didn't admit that
>the number I posted was incorrect, you just indicated that I'll make
>it faster tomorrow. I asked for Gene to post his findings and you
>indicated that he won't do that, so I then reported the number. Factual data.

No, I clearly remember saying more than once that you witnessed an
older build of NitrOS-9 that uses my early driver that did some
overkill LSN0 reading.  Enough.

And no, I didn't say Gene wouldn't post anything.  I said he wouldn't
'rethink his statement a bit'.

Based on the lifespan of your gadgets and the growing pains they
might have gone through, and how new my device is, I think you're
being a fit unfair when you start comparing numbers when you know
very well that you've updated your firmware over time as well.  We
all deserve to gather feedback from our own customers and release
firmware updates without being stepped on in a manner which I've seen
here numerous times.

>You threw a bunch of off topic non sense back at us. I'll respond to one...
>I have indicated several times that I work for a very large defense
>contractor. With that said, as a paying taxpayer, voting for Obama
>would be like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. Not my line,
>wish it was.......

If I'm not mistaken, your state is solid blue.

--
~ Roger Taylor