[Coco] Preserving old CoCo diskettes...

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue May 18 15:16:30 EDT 2010

At 02:04 PM 5/18/2010, you wrote:

>Roger, why not contribute that code to the nitros9 project?

I didn't write an rz/sz protocol that could work at 115200 or 230400
bps.  My point was that if you can't get those old programs to work,
move on to a new idea using the least number of chip signals as
possible.  Hence, a software solution.

I've found it a much better experience to just mount remote .dsk
images and have the files sitting right there in native DOS or OS-9
format already good to run or copy.

--
~ Roger Taylor