[Coco] CoCoFEST! photos now online...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue May 18 12:14:44 EDT 2010

I will!

I am going to bundle up Atlanta 94, Chicago 95 (just bits nothing substantial), Pennfest 99 interviews, then some other stuff and try to make a set out of them maybe. Gotta preserve what we can!

I plan to hook my coco up to my HDTV in the bear future... Gotta start archiving floppies!

Sent from my iPhone 3GS