[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2009 seminars... How much should it be?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon May 17 20:23:44 EDT 2010

Okay, I have the seminars from last year's CoCoFest ready to go on DVD:

* Boisy Pitre and DriveWire 3
* Mark Marlette and Cloud-9 update (SuperBoard, other projects)
* John Linville on PC hosted CoCo development
* FWD Computing

I also had the seminar on the CoCo 4 project, but I don't plan to include it since the project is no longer active.

It is going to need to be a two or three DVD set, and I want Glenside to get a cut of this. What do you folks consider a reasonable price would be for a 3-DVD set of seminars (or 4, including my first DVD)?

I will be giving Glenside a cut of the 3 or 4 DVD package.

		-- Allen
--
R.I.P. Howard Luckey. You will be missed. We will honor your memory at this year's CoCoFest.

2010: 30th Anniversary - Tandy/Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo) - http://www.coco30.com