[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2010...

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue May 18 09:17:45 EDT 2010

JP,

Nothing really new as hardware goes, tons of behind the scenes work.

Two weekend ago I finally got to a zero order backlog. Still have a couple of orders that need to have some firmware written for to complete but that hasn't happen in almost 14 months. That lasted just a couple of days but was nice to get caught up.

FLASHpak, I put the final fix in to it several months ago to fix a small problem in the FLASH control and broke it badly. :) It is next on the list after the PS2 firmware, to complete. Not a big deal as we are SVN based and can recall the prior version and diff in seconds. Just need the time to think clearly on it. Putting FLASH in an area that was not intended to be written to is riddle with details. Done it already on the SuperIDE but the FLASHpak is a slightly different beast.

Regards,

Mark