[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2010...

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon May 17 12:53:03 EDT 2010

It takes considerable knowledge and resources to currently load the required files to get a CoCo3 on the board.

I have been focusing on orders and product build/test cycles and have been following our internal thread of the progress, but have been trying to reduce my distractions, and boy this is a hard one to let go by....but I have played with it and Mark's work at PaceDev.net and the level of effort in all camps is amazing.

Regards,

Mark