[Coco] FPGA CoCo and video

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon May 17 13:16:45 EDT 2010

I'm going to be busy for the next few months but hope to have one of those boards
by mid July!! I've been interested in learning about how to work with FPGAs and $150
makes leaning on actual hardware well inside what I would be willing to spend to have
actual hardware to learn on. Being able to use it as a "super coco" is the icing on the
cake!!

Frank