[Coco] FPGA CoCo and video

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon May 17 12:41:30 EDT 2010

All,

As this is exciting there are several hurdles that still need to be jumped and lots of testing that needs to be performed.

This is not my work, wish it was.... :)

There are several camps on what a CoCo is, then on a personal level what a CoCo is to you. One shoe does not fit all. I can say I like all the shoes! :)

What makes the CoCo fun is personal and different to each.

There are two platforms. I am only familiar with the Altera which the price was listed. That product is shipped from Taiwan, add ~$35 as I recall.

Regards,

Mark