[Coco] Night of the Living Dead?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue May 25 00:20:03 EDT 2010

Hey all,

While I was finding that article on getting more colors in HSCREEN 4, I
happened to notice a review for a program that I always wanted to try
out, entitled "Night of the Living Dead" by "Adventure Novel Software".
It was a 2 disk adventure game (I think text only) for 64K DECB, and was
programmed and written by Curtis Fennell and Bob Schuette.

It seems like an early "Survival Horror" entry - does anybody know if
anyone claimed the $500.00 prize for "surviving" (there's a large
advertisement in the same issue announcing the game and prize)?

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona