[Coco] DriveWire 4 beta

William Schaub wschaub at steubentech.com
Wed May 19 19:24:07 EDT 2010

Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> http://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/beta
>
> This software is not for the casual user who just wants to use
> DriveWire.  For that, please continue to use DriveWire 3, as it is
> well tested and easy to use.  This beta is neither.
>
> If you are interested in dw4, or have a compelling need to use the dw
> drivers from CVS right now, you might find this software useful or
> even fun :)
>
> -Aaron

Just got around to trying it out today. Thank you very much for your
hard work on this project.

This (at least for me) has to be the best thing ever to happen to the coco.

I'm not able to pull up the web interface on port 6800 though. I'm using
windows vista. everything else works great though.

I even used that supercomm program to make a few posts on a telnet BBS
I've joined recently (The Holodeck).

Now that I have a way to use os9 from telnet and actually be able to
read the screen. (I used an apple composite monitor up till this point)
I would like to see if I can make UUCPbb work.