[Coco] NitrOS-9 V3.3.0 and DriveWire

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Mar 30 15:27:46 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 02:19:12PM -0400, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> I see some possible solutions:
>
> 1.  Additional people skilled with *nix makefiles and OS-9 get
> involved to help maintain all these disks
> 2.  We support only the most common configurations and provide
> instructions on how those with other systems can adapt the images to
> their systems.
> 3.  We leave it to each user to get into the CVS and make their own
> disks (it's really not that hard guys).
>
> Other solutions? Saying "I want this version" doesn't solve the problem at hand.

I dunno if you were replying directly to me or not, but just in
case... :-)

My impression is that keeping the option to do what is being done today
amounts to a copy and forget operation.  If keeping such an option
in the build script is a support burden then either ignore me or
enlighten me -- I can handle some Makefile work if that is a problem.

Thanks,

John