[Coco] "Downland" Mystery on the CoCo3

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Wed Mar 24 20:07:16 EDT 2010

You may be right!  My cartridge version that works on my CoCo3 is 1.1 of Downland.  Also the .rom of 1.1 worked in a CoCo3 emulator.  However, when I tried a 1.0 .rom in the coco3 emulator, it wouldnt load, and just showed a garbled screen.  Perhaps they patched it to work on CoCo3 in 1.1. Thanks :)

- Todd