[Coco] "Downland" Mystery on the CoCo3

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Mar 24 19:41:38 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 06:48:25PM -0400, Arthur Flexser wrote:
> I seem to recall that there were two different versions of Downland, with
> the second having been developed to allow compatibility with the CoCo 3,
> though I don't know if it took advantage of any of the CoCo 3's features.
> But my memory is pretty vague on this...can anyone confirm it?

That is my memory as well.  I remember picking-up a copy of the
CoCo3-compatible version at a CoCoFEST! not long after seeing a
discussion about this on the list -- it's probably in the archives
somewhere.

Hth!

John
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.