[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Wed Mar 24 00:08:05 EDT 2010

Nah don't worry about it Lost, I'm not :)

This is just a preliminary test, a test of the idea. All those things can be
very easily fixed later so I'm not focused on that.

I do appreciate the typos being pointed out though, it saves time later when
I do proof read it.

I hadn't planned to release it yet, but figured it's (spelled correctly)
best to get feedback before I spend more time on it.

I'm not a master programmer or a master of english, and never pretend to be.

I'm more interested in helping those who are interested in programming and
getting feedback on whether it will be considered useful before I proceed.

General reply:

For those who aren't willing to share or contribute, sincerely, stay at
coco3.com. I'm not trying to compete with Roger, his site is great and has
helped me over my time with the CoCo.

I'm just trying to gather resources for those who have a love of programming
and want to enjoy programming on the CoCo again. It's that simple.

In every community you get the ones who always try to big note themselves,
"Look what I can do that you can't! Aren't I great!"

I want no part of that, and if you're that type of person, I'd rather you
not join.

That said, if I go ahead with it, then anyone is allowed to join. I'm not
running the site as such, it's intended as a community site for programmers
where those who want to learn and enjoy programming can do that.

Jason