[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 23:17:13 EDT 2010

... and you could lose a loose wheel nut.... :P

Also its and it's.
There's a lot of misspellings everywhere, often unnecessarily, where
spelling checkers are available.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975