[Coco] DW4 beta 1.4

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Sat Mar 13 09:00:09 EST 2010

I've had a bit of a look at it, so it's all Nitros9 yeah?

Unfortunately I'm not an OS-9/Nitros9 user, but I'm sure there's plenty who
are :)

I double-clicked the DriveWire.jar file as mention in the readme, but
nothing happened.

So I checked which progam is asscoiated with .jar and it's Java(TM) Platform
(SE) Binary.

It might sound like a numbnuts question, but for us less Java oriented folk,
is there something we need to donwload to run it?

Also, will you still be updating DriveWire3 for DECB users?

If DriveWire 3 could include ftp access, that'd be great!!! :D

I sent Boisy an email regarding this, understanably he's busy.

Sure sounds like a great product :)