[Coco] 2 x 3.5 Drives on CoCo

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 01:23:03 EST 2010

Unless the drives are hard wired for DS=1, then the Coco should not have a
twist in the drive cable. Just set one drive to DS=0 and the other to DS=1.
The PC disk drive controller has modified pinouts that are not to the same
standard as the Coco controller.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975