[Coco] 19th Annual “Last” Chicago CoCoFEST!, May 15th & 16th, 2010

briang0671 briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 22:40:43 EST 2010

richec wrote:

Anyone think they would like to head this up?

> I'd love an old fashioned Nitros9 class... like how to use "dmode" ... its
> parameters, and how to roll your own boot disk, how to install a harddrive,
> etc

Brian Goers
Glenside Computer Club
Vice President of Special Events
                           The 19th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
                           Will be held May 15 &16, 2010
                           Holiday Inn & Suites in Elgin.
 Glenside URL - http://GlensideCCC.com

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man
 who can't read them."--Mark Twain