[Coco] 19th Annual “Last” Chicago CoCoFEST!, May 15th & 16th, 2010

briang0671 briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 22:38:54 EST 2010

John W. Linville wrote:
<Stuff Deleted>

> Is anyone organizing presentations for this year?  I have a project
> that probably merits a presentation.
Yes, I try to organize seminars/ discussion.
We've used in the past a time of 45 minutes to talk. With 15 minutes to
change location/ stretch legs/ bathroom etc., but the 15 can be adjusted
a little.

> Also, I was thinking it might be nice to have a session on project
> brainstorming/ragchew -- something for discussing smaller projects

We can talk about that too. Would a bulletin board be of use. Like at a
store everyone post a question or answer on a common board. Then we have
an to ponder the answer to before the discussion. Just a thought.

--
Brian Goers
Glenside Computer Club

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man
 who can't read them."--Mark Twain