[Coco] Appologies

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Fri Mar 26 07:35:09 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to sincerely appologise for being disrespectful in general
yesterday.

While I may have felt I had reason to raise certain issues, I certainly
didn't go about it in a very constructive way.

But for the record, I was holding back to some degree :)

Anyway, sorry to fill your in-boxes with garbage you'd have rather not have
read through.

I was considering leaving the CoCo community and just going my own way, so
after the intitial response of feedback I received, I thought why not, let
it out and see what happens, then make a decision.

I've decided to just fall back to the website I've setup and limit my
community contact to there, even if it ends up 0, I'll still be doing my
programming :D

As they say if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Well I really can't handle it, perhaps I was spoiled from being in such a
supportive user group and I'm just hanging on to the past.

As it was pointed out, I haven't been around as long as some. So I don't
really have the right to try to change anything.

Maybe something positive will come from it for some :)

And thanks to the guys who did make the effort to support and encourage me
during my time with the community.

All the best guys, most of you have been great for the short time I've known
you.

Jason