[Coco] Oops....

Donald Person donald.person at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:33:29 EDT 2010

Oops... Sent this to the coco-request addy the first time, so here's my post
lol

----------
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Yes, I've been using Emulators for years (for the CoCo 2 & 3, the Model 1,
III and IV and other 80's platforms). My CoCo was my first computer, but I
have owned all the above systems as well.. I couldn't help it, I was a Radio
Shack / Tandy freak back then! :)

Anyhow -- I have been using MESS for a long time now, but hadn't heard of
VCC until it was mentioned here.. THANK YOU!! I've been playing with it
since I downloaded it a few hours ago and so far it's turning out to be a
very nice emulator! As I'm sure you'll all agree though, it's just not the
same as the real thing.. What it DOES do is make me want to buy one even
MORE (I didn't think that was possible!)

Take care all and keep the posts coming :-)