[Coco] Preconfigured disks for use with DriveWire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 03:42:27 EDT 2010

I've tried to collect the games and other disks (multivue etc) that
are configured to work automagically when booted via DriveWire.

The images I've collected so far are from the NitrOS9 CVS.  I notice
there are several games in CVS that build regular disks but do not
build DW bootable disks, maybe these can be updated to boot from DW?
I'm also interested in disks that anyone in the community would like
to share.

The images I have so far are here:
http://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/home/dw-disks

(PS these images work great with drivewire 3 too)

-Aaron