[Coco] Feralcore: An Internet Protocol Based on the 6809

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 19:21:21 EDT 2010

Actually, mplayer works great.... once you untar the file!

Look like a neat idea.  I'll take a look at the network API..  it seems you
would have about 65536 X 256 cores X 256 machines or 4 GB of warrior -er-
species space.  Is there a game hidden behind this?  Coreware has "King of
the Hill" either round-robin tourneys or Multi hills.   What would be a
scoring system?  It would be neat to have a *real* client system for
monitoring the game in progress and one's submissions to the "network".
It would be neat to have an "email author" API call, where your species's
status could be emailed --- no nevermind... that would be plain silly to let
virtual viruses email.... They should stay in there giant 4 gb sandbox :)

looks like a cool project.

Cheers!