[Coco] CoCo3.com Is Gone (Re: Bogus WhoIs Complaint)

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 20:56:31 EDT 2010

Did anybody else get a bogus email from coco3.com lately? I had one in my
spam folder from yesterday, it was a 'online cyber lotto' win notification.
It came thru Bluehost's servers, with a coco3.com domain name in the header
info, but, definitely NOT Roger's email. This was in the header info:

I forwarded the email and header info to Roger, but, Briza said he's out of
town right now.