[Coco] cococoding.com

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 03:36:07 EDT 2010

Excellent! This is really valuable. Great work!

I also have a pile of xeroxes of (virtually all of) the pages of
Leventhals's book on the 6809 that could be scanned in relatively easy with
my scanner with document-feeder (though only 30 sheets at a time).

I think it would also be a valuable addition to this collection. Let me know
if you, or anyone else, are interested, then I could start the scanning
proccess. I could also send it to someone volunteering to do the job, but
it's gonna cost, as it would have to cross the Atlantic.

Cheers,
Fedor